Waitress

My movie review: It's not the the most intelligent movie ever made, but it has a genuine sense of humor and an endearing story about mothers and life in general..

I love this one. It's a delight watching this movie. I'm still enchanted my the rich-colored and mouthwatering pies. I have a thing for pies. The actors.. not one bad performance, even the small parts. The characters are very engaging and interesting. Even the bad guy in the end, you wouldn't mind sympathizing with him. At the very least, the movie is simple yet very heartwarming. It's an obvious labor of love from all that was involved in making the film. I couldn't help but love it.

R.I.P. Adrienne Shelly
Share on Google Plus

About Febbe

I was born in Toledo City but moved to Lapu-Lapu City at a very young age. Grew up, attended school and now, still lives there. She loves movies and saw a little too many. She also watches a lot of crappy tv shows. For some reason, she thinks its relevant to mention that. She played damath and chess on her primary school years. She won games and was sent to other schools to compete. This has turned out to be completely and utterly useless. Now, she's writing about herself in the 3rd person. What's up with that?! LoL! Peace out!

2 comments:

angkit said...

that girl's dead? the one on the poster? you sure? she played august rush's mom right? it was her! is she dead?

Febbe said...

nope. ang director na. someone robbed her apartment nya gihapit syag patay. so sad..