SMART Bro’s Broadbandest Blowout Promo

I recently got my first job and I need to share all my adventure to all my family and friends both local and abroad. I am also new to this city and I need to know how to get to places. I need to know which side of the road to get me where I am going and of course to keep in touch with the people that matter to me.

I blog, research and read news online so I usually bring along my laptop to the nearest coffee shop to stay online. It gets troublesome and it costs me more than the internet connection they can offer. I decided to get an internet connection at home but with all the available networks with so many promos its taking me a long time to choose which one.

I needed to decide and boy, did fate decide for me. I was given this pamphlet about the latest product Smart Communications offer to students and home users alike. SMART BRO Unlimited Home Broadband Plan 999 or 1995 or otherwise known as the SMART BRO’s Broadbandest Blowout. If I subscribe now for this limited time offer. I not only get stable internet connection, I can also get an All-In-One HP Printer. Yes, a printer! Along with that, FREE Call & Texts with SMART Gold Lite Plan 300 for 6 months subscription. No more prepaid loads for me! And to top it all off: Free 1 month broadband subscription with SMART BRO! Triple Whammy!!

WOW!! I get consistent surfing speed and stable signal from the biggest broadband network in the Philippines. To subscribe to the SMART BRO’s Broadbandest Blowout headout to your nearest Smart Wireless center or any SMART BRO accredited agents. The Smart BRO Unlimited Home broadband promo is from March 4 to June 4, 2011. Just in time for the next semester. This is anything but great!  I gotta rush to get this limited offer and I hope you would too.





Do you like this promo?
Share on Google Plus

About Febbe

I was born in Toledo City but moved to Lapu-Lapu City at a very young age. Grew up, attended school and now, still lives there. She loves movies and saw a little too many. She also watches a lot of crappy tv shows. For some reason, she thinks its relevant to mention that. She played damath and chess on her primary school years. She won games and was sent to other schools to compete. This has turned out to be completely and utterly useless. Now, she's writing about herself in the 3rd person. What's up with that?! LoL! Peace out!

5 comments:

rdnofera said...

it's true that we find it more expensive to connect to the internet outside than inside the home. Smart Bro does offer a great home internet package right now so it makes having your very own home connection really worth it.

Hope you could share your thoughts on my blog too...

good luck to us! :)

gracesongbird said...

Best of luck! Hope you could manage to visit my BLOG HERE.
Thank you. ^_^

zhequia said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i want my own smart bro now!! O_o

Yodi Insigne said...

I agree. It's always cool to stay connected online.
and that's an awesome deal from SmartBro

Anonymous said...

Unlimited? Yeah right. Smartbro has the crappiest after sales service there is. And they throttle speed and bandwidth although they won't admit to it and they hide that fact by saying; "there is an ongoing activity/technical enhancement at the base station."

Liars! I have two smartbro accounts out of necessity. One works perfectly and both connect to same Base Station using the same color codes. Both get IP and gateway addresses, yet one doesn't have Bandwidth.

The only way I could them them to bring the bandwidth back is by using my other working connection to email them copy furnished NTC and DTI complaint desks. Then call them immediately afterwards. Voila! Bandwidth returns. If I don't do this, their reply would be; "Please monitor your connection for the next 24 hours."
Longest I've had to endure was 14 days of no connection. And did they even reimburse me for the non-connectivity even if I asked for it... NOT A CENT!

Unlimited? Uninterrupted? I don't think so.