Eiga Sai '09 - The 11th Japanese Film Festival

I'm posting this 'coz I might forget it. Again. Like the French film festival.

The Japanese Film Festival will come to Cebu on July 28 to August 02, 2009. Venue is in Ayala. Admission is free. They are showing 7 contemporary films and 1 anime film. I haven't got a hold of the screening schedule but I hear the selection is superb this year. I'm so excited!

I wanted to kick myself for missing the French Film Festival. So, never again. Looking forward to Aussie Film Fest and Cine Europa too! I'll be sure to blog about other film festivals in Cebu if I hear anything.
Share on Google Plus

About Febbe

I was born in Toledo City but moved to Lapu-Lapu City at a very young age. Grew up, attended school and now, still lives there. She loves movies and saw a little too many. She also watches a lot of crappy tv shows. For some reason, she thinks its relevant to mention that. She played damath and chess on her primary school years. She won games and was sent to other schools to compete. This has turned out to be completely and utterly useless. Now, she's writing about herself in the 3rd person. What's up with that?! LoL! Peace out!

0 comments: