Hard Candy

I've always been a fan of the great Miss Page since Juno. This is a movie made before she was the snarky-mouthed pregnant teenager. She has always shown so much potential but I didn't expect such well directed and well acted movie since it appeared to me there were only two actors in the movie. Not counting Sandra Oh, who amazes me as well, in a very small role.

Not your average thriller drama which you know who's who at the beginning of the movie. Prepare for a seemingly ordinary tale told in a violently honest and shocking plot twists that'll left you astounded 'til the end.

I don't wanna give too much 'coz I might ruin it before actually seeing it. Just prepare for an intensely gripping movie.
Share on Google Plus

About Febbe

I was born in Toledo City but moved to Lapu-Lapu City at a very young age. Grew up, attended school and now, still lives there. She loves movies and saw a little too many. She also watches a lot of crappy tv shows. For some reason, she thinks its relevant to mention that. She played damath and chess on her primary school years. She won games and was sent to other schools to compete. This has turned out to be completely and utterly useless. Now, she's writing about herself in the 3rd person. What's up with that?! LoL! Peace out!

0 comments: