Adventureland

I swear I really tried to like the film. Looks like it's an indie movie. Okay, some of the cast already have big names but still, it looks like my kind of movie. But the thing that off me is Kristen Stewart's portrayal and the frequent playing of the hair, I think I've already seen that somewhere... I wasn't sure if she was herself here or being Bella or some other character. Being Em clearly meant being like all the other character she portrayed. I mean, seriously Kristen. You gotta convince us that it's not Kristen Stewart we're watching coz we really don't see that much difference.

Well, anywho. Back to the movie. Other than that, interesting enough story. Great directing. I feel I could have like this movie better. If ya'll can get pass some awkward moments and annoying hair touching, I think we're all good.
Share on Google Plus

About Febbe

I was born in Toledo City but moved to Lapu-Lapu City at a very young age. Grew up, attended school and now, still lives there. She loves movies and saw a little too many. She also watches a lot of crappy tv shows. For some reason, she thinks its relevant to mention that. She played damath and chess on her primary school years. She won games and was sent to other schools to compete. This has turned out to be completely and utterly useless. Now, she's writing about herself in the 3rd person. What's up with that?! LoL! Peace out!

0 comments: