Up and Spread

Saw 2 movies today. One's a so-so movie and one I'm really excited about seeing since last year. Finally saw it today. I remember seeing the teaser with all the balloons so I fretted, "I must see it!!"

Up is about an old man fulfilling his life long promise to his late wife and went to the adventure of his life. With a little help from a giant colorful bird, a talking dog and an eager, sometimes annoying but really adorable kid.


I love this movie coz it reminds me of when I was a kid. I wish I was a kid again. :D

The second movie.. I'm getting bored just typing this. LoL! No, just kidding. But honestly? It's a boring movie. A bad copy of Hors de Prix. A movie which I really liked and enjoyed. So I feel bad about this one.

Okay basics of the movie. Ashton's character is supposedly this stud walking around LA preying on single, lonely women for money and a place to stay. He's practically a manwhore. He then meet a girl with the same moves as him and it turned out, she's just like him.

Well, its not a great movie so save your time and you can skip this one. But if you have time to kill, see Ashton Kutcher's ass. And who hasn't, right?? :))
Share on Google Plus

About Febbe

I was born in Toledo City but moved to Lapu-Lapu City at a very young age. Grew up, attended school and now, still lives there. She loves movies and saw a little too many. She also watches a lot of crappy tv shows. For some reason, she thinks its relevant to mention that. She played damath and chess on her primary school years. She won games and was sent to other schools to compete. This has turned out to be completely and utterly useless. Now, she's writing about herself in the 3rd person. What's up with that?! LoL! Peace out!

0 comments: